Collier Bankruptcy Practice Guide
ebook ∣ Volume 6 · Collier Bankruptcy Practice Guide (1)
By Alan N. Resnick
Add Book To Favorites
Sign up to save your library
With an OverDrive account, you can save your favorite libraries for at-a-glance information about availability. Find out more about OverDrive accounts.
Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
The Collier Bankruptcy Practice Guide, written by over 40 prominent bankruptcy attorneys, is an authoritative strategic and procedural guidebook that combines legal analysis with practical procedural and strategic advice, practice aids such as checklists and forms, and the relevant rules and primary source material of all the local bankruptcy courts in a single all-inclusive guide. Each chapter begins with an overview, explaining the issues to be covered and how those issues affect bankruptcy practice. The discussion of each issue includes strategic and practical advice as well as practice aids and other timesaving features. Up-to-date coverage of developments in bankruptcy practice and procedure, including the landmark Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005, insures that decisions are based on the cutting edge of the law. The Bankruptcy Practice Guide is also a perfect supplement to Collier on Bankruptcy, 15th Ed. Revised, saving you time and money and helping you practice with greater confidence.
The Practice Guide includes:
• Strategic guidance and practical advice
• Checklists for both debtor and creditor
• Practice-tested forms, including litigation forms, with cross-references to the Practice Guide, Bankruptcy Code, and Bankruptcy Rules
• Discussion of the Bankruptcy Rules and their impact
• The full text of local rules for all jurisdictions, including local bankruptcy forms and orders, organized by circuit in convenient, easy-to-use, soft-bound pamphlets
Substantive topics include:
• Preparation of Schedules
• Statements and Lists
• Electronic Filing
• Filing Fees
• Employment of Professional Persons
• Automatic Stay
• Obtaining Credit
• Proofs of Claim
• Avoiding Powers
• Executory Contracts
• Dischargeability of Debts
• Protection Against Discrimination
• Chapter 11 Trustee's Duties
• Cram down
• Adversary proceedings
• Postclosing and postconfirmation problems
• And much more!
Whether you are a bankruptcy specialist or new to insolvency practice, you'll find that this guide's practice-oriented, step-by-step approach enables you to produce the most favorable results for your company or client.
This eBook features links to Lexis Advance for further legal research options.