Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
The first complete guide to asset based lending is now the first such guide to focus primarily on U.C.C. Revised Article 9. Providing a how-to approach to structuring the loan transaction, monitoring the security underlying the loan, and proceeding in case of default, this transactional guide is uniquely designed for use by the practitioner.
• The complete text of both Revised and Pre-Revision U.C.C. Article 9 together with analysis of the Revision and the Filing Process in a special volume.
• The legal, practical and commercial consideration of each major type of asset based transaction
• All relevant forms, checklists and other exemplary materials, incorporated throughout the text
• Separate discussions on topics common to most types of asset based lending--subordination and third-party problems
• The impact of bankruptcy and usury laws on specific types of financings
• Benefit/detriment analysis of model clauses commonly used in agreements in the industry
The ideal reference for commercial banks, commercial finance companies, thrift institutions, and attorneys representing corporations engaged in asset based borrowing.
First published in 1985.
5 Volumes; updated with revisions.
This eBook features links to Lexis Advance for further legal research options.