ebook ∣ Volume 6 · Administrative Law (1)
By Jacob A. Stein
Add Book To Favorites
Sign up to save your library
With an OverDrive account, you can save your favorite libraries for at-a-glance information about availability. Find out more about OverDrive accounts.
Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
This current, objective, and authoritative treatise and guide, with its special emphasis on federal agencies, analyzes all aspects of administrative law and the administrative process, including:
• Disclosure of government information
• Rules and rulemaking
• Investigations; physical inspections; agency subpoena power; right to counsel
• Separation and delegation of powers
• Federal employees rights, duties, obligations
• Judicial review
• Federal grants and federal grant dispute resolution
First published in 1977.
6 Volumes; updated with revisions 3 times annually.