Allen Carr's How to Stop Your Child Smoking
By Allen Carr
Add Book To Favorites
Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
Are you concerned about your child smoking?
By the foremost expert in the subject, How to Stop Your Child Smoking offers a clear, practical guide to parents on how to stop their children smoking.
This book gives advice on:
• How to communicate freely and openly with your children
• How to understand the stresses they are under
• Recognizing that smoking is not a choice, but a trap
• Resisting the pressure of friends, partners, and advertising
• Being aware of the misconceptions surrounding smoking
• Quitting without substitutes
What people say about Allen Carr's Easyway method:
"The Allen Carr program was nothing short of a miracle."
"It didn't take any willpower. I don't miss it at all. I thank God every day that I am free"
"I would recommend it to anybody... in fact I've recommended it many times"
"It all made simple sense - no lectures, no scare tactics, no gimmicks"
"A different approach. A stunning success"
"An intelligent and original method"
The Evening Standard