Add Book To Favorites
Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
Hiking Ohiois your complete guide to over 75 of the most scenic day hikes in the Buckeye State. From the shores of Lake Erie to the Ohio River, this handy guide will lead you to the best trails. In this one-of-a-kind resource, you'll find the following features:
• Detailed descriptions, complete with GPS coordinates for every hike in every region
• Special points of interest; descriptions of the topography, flora, fauna, and climate; estimated hiking time and distance; and difficulty ratings for each trail
• Phone numbers and websites, park hours and rules, and available facilities for 65 of the state's most scenic hiking areas
• Easy-to-read maps for every park and trail to help you navigate your hike and locate landmarks and other points of interest
• A convenient trail finder that provides a summary of each trail's features and available facilities
Hiking Ohio brings to life the history, terrain, flora, and fauna of each area. And the descriptions of nearby recreational and sightseeing destinations ensure you won't miss anything on your trip. Hiking Ohio is your guide to enjoying the great outdoors!