Don't Sit on the Baby!
ebook ∣ The Ultimate Guide to Sane, Skilled, and Safe Babysitting
By Halley Bondy
Add Book To Favorites
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
Babysitting is one of the most popular part-time jobs for teens, but caring for kids is no easy feat. Offering a ton of useful tips, this funny, modern no-nonsense guide covers all the basics any babysitting hopeful needs to know, and much more.
- What to expect from kids age 0 to 10
- Tips for finding (and keeping) the perfect babysitting gig
- Advice on how to deal with everything from emergencies to dirty diapers.
- Strategies for communicating with parents.
- Real-life stories from teens about their experiences on the job.
- PLUS: A babysitting personality quiz and kid-friendly recipes teens can use to make mealtime more fun!