ebook ∣ How to Get Organized, Prioritize, Manage Your Time, and More · USA TODAY Teen Wise Guides: Time, Money, and Relationships
Add Book To Favorites
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
Time management. It's a challenge for everyone. Between homework, family life, friendships, and after-school activities, most teens feel overscheduled and stressed out. But did you know you can create a "time budget" to help you manage your list of to-dos? Or that identifying your priorities is a great first step toward getting your crazy schedule under control?
This book explores all kinds of tools to help you manage your time. You'll discover
• strategies for mastering homework so you can stay on top of your assignments.
• how to tame technology so it doesn't take over your life.
• how to put pressure and stress in perspective.
• how to say no when your schedule feels overwhelming.
• why carving out time for R&R is a must.
Supplemented with articles and information from USA TODAY, the Nation's No. 1 Newspaper, Scheduling Smarts delivers solid advice and firsthand stories of real teens facing many of the same types of situations you are. Ready to wise up on time management? Read on!